Liberty Steel Fabricating, Inc.'s CNC Flame/Plasma Cutting Machine has the ability to burn a variety of plate products. An inventory of plate stock is available for immediate processing.
Flame/Plasma Cutting provides cost efficient processing for plate from .010" thick to 8" thick steel.
WaterJet cutting systems for cutting metals, glass, laminated glass, ceramics, plastics, etc.
Advantages of WaterJet cutting over other cutting methods:
- Practically no mechanical, heat induced or chemical influence on the workpiece.
- No transverse loads are caused. This means that workpieces can be finely processed.
- Practically all types of material can be cut.
- Good quality of cutting surface.
- Bridges and separating parts of less than 1mm can be manufactured without difficulty from stiff materials.
- Even complicated contours can be cut.
- Low loss of material.
- There is no need for holes to be prebored (except in the case of sandwich materials).
BYJET 3015 (table size 3.0 x 1.5 m)